[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 22 21:36:19 GMT 2005

I understand the frustration, but to me that's the point of doing all
this on a wiki.  People will see your article, see that it needs a poke
here and there, and poke it.  Most of the time, the pokes will be good
- sometimes not.  That's when you swoop in like the super-hero you are
and save the day.

'Release early, release often.'  Not a bad motto.

Michael