[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:39:27 GMT 2005

Moved in, with appropriate links added to the main page, and the
Installing WordPress page. Please feel free to add more links to this
page, as appropriate.

Thank you Lorelle! I just moved it in right now, since eventually that
is what would have happened, the less the delay the better.

Carthik.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:17:20 -0800, Matthew Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> lorelle at cameraontheroad.com wrote:
> > I've finally put the first "draft" of
> > http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/First_Steps_With_WordPress in my
> > user section.  And I need some help.
>
> That really looks great. Why don't we move it to the root namespace and
> then I can do some work on it later.
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
>   http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org
> http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net