[wp-docs] User accounts

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Mar 16 00:14:13 GMT 2005

I happen to agree with much of what Craig said.

If someone has registered yet made NO contribution, then just what
exactly IS the point of them remaining in the user list ? I can see none
whatsoever.
Registering is not mandatory, registering to read is not mandatory so
why have they registered ? Is it a /just in case/ thing ? Doubtful, really.

Yay ! Codex has 841 contributors ! Crap it has. Let's get it slightly
more real, space or not eh ?

Codex can establish non-contribution, so why have that function if it
does not get used ?

Having a codex registration and having done zero with it confers no
special powers / abilities / whatever on anyone and removing that seems
nothing more than sense to me.

P.