[wp-docs] User accounts

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:05:52 GMT 2005

I'm still concerned about attributions in page changes for removed as
well as recreated accounts.  Nobody has commented on the list of
questions I sent earlier... :-)

If we must delete accounts, could we at least send a couple of
warnings first, if the account has an email address registered?  If
the account could be "saved" by logging in, I would find it an
acceptable solution for my purposes.

Regards,
+ Kim

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:41:04 -0600, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com