[wp-docs] User accounts

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Mar 15 21:41:04 GMT 2005

I've been sick so I'm just catching up on this, but I saw the same HUGE list
and thought, why can't these be cleaned out?  They certainly aren't much
good if they've been sitting there for months and months.  Certainly not
those that have been there for a couple of months but after six months with
no activity, I'd get rid of them because I like a clean house.  I know the
codex has been being hit with a lot of spam, and while it's supposed to be
easy access, I was wondering if a second step couldn't be taken to make it
less inviting to the vandal-prone.

I thought about it and then decided that it wasn't mine to fuss over.  I'm
not the one in charge or the one with an opinion that really matters when it
comes to administration.  Just a concerned citizen.  But I gave it some
serious thought and was delighted to see your question, Craig.  Took the
question out of my mouth.