[wp-docs] User accounts

Firas D. fd at firasd.org
Tue Mar 15 00:34:07 GMT 2005

Hi Craig,

I'm sorry about the tone of my message, my meaning was to join in the
discussion too, although I did too hastily.

I just thinking that removing accounts that haven't contributed yet and
aren't causing any damage is A Bad Idea, and that's all. I appreciate
the time and effort you put into the WordPress community, including with
issues such as these, and I don't think anyone would intend to 'rake you
over the coals' for anything.

Regards,
Firas.