[wp-docs] User accounts

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 15 00:30:42 GMT 2005

With few exceptions, I believe we have been having a discussion.  I,
certainly, am not out to 'shit on' anything.  Yours was a reasonable
suggestion though, apparently, one with which several people (myself
included) disagree.

My disagreement should not be taken as a personal affront, and, though
I cannot speak for others, I would suggest not taking anybody else's
disagreement as such either.  Having heard many excellent suggestions
and having received much excellent guidance from you, your suggestions
will continue to be carefully considered on my part, and I expect on
the part of others as well.

Michael