[wp-docs] Writing a Plugin

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 12 19:26:37 GMT 2005

I found Skippy's list (how did I miss it? It's right there on the
discussion page) and it's the same as mine.  I've got sample parameters
as well, but to document these things you'd have to grep each one
individually and take a look anyway, so I don't know how useful they'd
be.  And you've got them yourself, too.  But I'm happy to add them to
Skippy's list if you want.

Michael

85% and holding?