[wp-docs] New - Designing for Contests

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Mar 10 14:17:58 GMT 2005

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Designing_Themes_for_Contests is the
location for the first of the Tutorials or Lessons.

Has a decision been made on the the title of the section?  WordPress
Tutorials, WordPress Lessons, Learning More about WordPress....

There are a lot of links to references on fonts, validation and optimization
in this draft.  I will be going over the Codex in the next few days to check
to see if any of this is redundant so I can link to that instead of having
the long lists. So the question is (have we come up with a "pages being
written by someone" page yet?) if the topics are in the drainpipe yet?

* Fonts
* Validation
* Optimization
* Accessibility