[wp-docs] New - Designing for Contests

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:45:31 GMT 2005

Lorelle,

You are a maintenance nightmare - a few more prolific users like you
to churn out articles at this rate, and I throw in my towel! ;)

Alright, so now that the Codex is "open" to new pages, take a shot at
page titles for your new pages and move them in, one by one. Use your
judgement - as for this page, why designing for contests. The one
contest that is around will soon be gone, so maybe you can roll it
into plain old "designing themes" or something?

I would rather have an external links section on relevant existing
pages, than have a page dedicated to external links, unless it comes
with useful commentary.

Carthik.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:17:58 -0600, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
<lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Designing_Themes_for_Contests is the
> location for the first of the Tutorials or Lessons.
>
> Has a decision been made on the the title of the section?  WordPress
> Tutorials, WordPress Lessons, Learning More about WordPress....
>
> There are a lot of links to references on fonts, validation and optimization
> in this draft.  I will be going over the Codex in the next few days to check
> to see if any of this is redundant so I can link to that instead of having
> the long lists. So the question is (have we come up with a "pages being
> written by someone" page yet?) if the topics are in the drainpipe yet?
>
> * Fonts
> * Validation
> * Optimization
> * Accessibility
>
> Lorelle

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net