[wp-docs] New Pages.

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:50:22 GMT 2005

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:31:02 -0500, Carthik Sharma <carthik at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of use should write up a more detailed guide for Codex vols,
> including how they can mark "new pages" "copyedit", "rfd" and others.
> I can see the need for one page with a list of how best to help
> maintain Codex.

I see some of this on Codex Guidelines, but it doesn't address
everything from your list above.  Where would one go and learn more,
any suggestions?  (Oh yeah, and if it is sweet and short, the
better... :-)

Is there any "official" guidance for translation?  I see at least some
Spanish translations, although the "index" page seems to have charset
trouble (at least on my browser)...

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:EduardoE

I'd like to try to translate pages to Finnish, at least the ones
linked to from the WordPress code as help.  It'll probably take me
forever, but gotta start somewhere...

Regards,
+ Kim