[wp-xmlrpc] Posting comments through XMLRPC

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Mon Jul 28 17:57:37 GMT 2008

On Jul 24, 2008, at 1:52 AM, Vladimir Yushko wrote:

> I have solution. This is comment server plugin which is server
> part  of
> comment client. Download here:
> http://commentclient.com/download/commentserver.zip
>
> Comment server have many features such as spam protected protocol
> which
> allows send comments from another blogs and include intgration with
> forms.
> Documentation not available, sorry.

Sorry for not following up on this sooner, I've been very busy with
the new themes directory.

I'll take a look at this API again (I recall looking over it
previously when you first posted about this) and see what may need to
be tweaked for a general WP comment API.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at randomnetworks.com
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/