[wp-xmlrpc] Posting comments through XMLRPC

Vladimir Yushko yahoo2 at yarrowsoft.com
Thu Jul 24 07:52:34 GMT 2008

 Hi!
I have solution. This is comment server plugin which is server part  of
comment client. Download here:
http://commentclient.com/download/commentserver.zip

Comment server have many features such as spam protected protocol which
allows send comments from another blogs and include intgration with forms.
Documentation not available, sorry.

--
Best regards, Vladimir Yushko
http://commentclient.com/