[wp-xmlrpc] exposing the post status

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Fri Nov 9 05:24:45 GMT 2007

Wow - our lucky day for RPC support. Thanks a lot, Joseph. Some stuff
I'll definitely try to get testing on soon!

Good questions from Joe about the deleting categories. I guess I'm
fine with the "bump up" behavior. I don't support hierarchies yet but
when I do I suppose I'll just treat deletion as a time to "reload all
categories" because I'm not sure we can rely on every system to handle
things the way you do.

Daniel