[wp-xmlrpc] WP 2.2.1 breaks Ruby 1.8.2

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Tue Jun 26 19:44:25 GMT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 3:35 PM, Joseph Scott wrote:

> In going over the changes in the 2.2 branch for xmlrpc.php (http://trac.wordpress.org/log/branches/2.2/xmlrpc.php
> ) revision 5305 (and 5514 by association) is where the problem hit.
> So reverting 5305 in the 2.2 branch (and trunk, along with the
> associated 5514 revision) will fix the client breakage.  Does
> everyone agree this is correct?

Assuming I'm reading the diffs correctly, and understand your
intention, this will put the source tree back to pre-2.2 behavior,
right?

That is, it will return to being a server-specific time (GMT adjusted
for blog time-zone offset).

I agree that doing this will put WP behavior back to something akin to
what the vast majority of blogging systems do, right or wrong. It will
incidentally also remove any bugs my users had specifically with WP 2.2.

Daniel