[wp-xmlrpc] WP 2.2.1 breaks Ruby 1.8.2

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Tue Jun 26 17:07:11 GMT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 1:04 PM, Daniel Jalkut wrote:

> This would enable WordPress to both lead by example and stay with
> the rest of the pack until they catch up. And the namespace
> expansion would be consistent with other WordPress extensions that
> are currently being added.

Let me point out however that I do see and feel for the fact that this
would require clients to update to achieve the level of "bug-fixed"
status that Allan observed 2.2 to be. But I think it's appropriate for
clients to change or radically changed behavior, and for clients to be
able to stay the same for radically the same behavior.

Daniel