[wp-xmlrpc] post_status

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Sat Dec 15 18:19:21 GMT 2007

Thanks, Joseph. You've obviously thought through it quite a bit. But
your analysis raises some more questions for me. It seems that there
isn't a clear "status" in some situations where there may be overlap.
For instance, what happens when a post is set draft, but also has a
password set on it? How do you tell the difference between a private
draft and a private published?

Daniel