[wp-ui] Pet Peeves, The care and feeding of

Dean Robinson dean.j.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:01:28 UTC 2010

Fair point, and I completely agree, my "favourite" example is the
Akismet stats page living under the 'Dashboard' menu item, why? why
isn't under the comments menu?

However, I don't think this is necessarily something that can be
solved, at least not entirely, by the UI since the menu which a
plugins options etc appears in is determined by the plugin (and plugin
author's choice). Happy to be proven otherwise though. :)

Dean Robinson
deanjrobinson.com