[wp-ui] Introduction

Danielle A. Nelson dani at hotgluemedia.com
Wed Jan 27 16:43:30 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I'm Dani, and my partner and I own Hot Glue Media <http://hotgluemedia.com>,
a web/graphic/tech/audio company based in Pottstown, PA. I've been making
websites in one form or another since the mid-90s, when I was
doing embarrassingly awful things on Angelifire and Geocities. My
professional background is mostly tech - primarily desktop support and DBA -
but these days I focus mainly on the design end of things and let my partner
handle the development.

I've been using Wordpress since v2.1. I've very much enjoyed watching it
grow into what it is today, and look forward to where it's headed. I'm a
lurker by nature, but if I see an area where I think I can be useful, I'm
happy to step up to the plate. I also have quite a few clients whose sites
are running WP, and I'd be happy to solicit UX feedback from them.

Danielle A. Nelson
danielle.a.nelson at gmail.com | 484.524.2507 | twitter @daniellenelson
hotgluemedia.com | design | web | audio | communication
sweettarragon.com | jewelry and accessories