[wp-ui] First steps

Bruce Drummond brucedrummond at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 01:23:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Jane Wells <jane at automattic.com> wrote:

> a little bit about you: Your work background/current job, specific
> design/usability/accessibility skills/talents that we should know about/make
> use of, what you hope to contribute to WP UI, your location/time zone, and
> maybe the one UI thing you would like to address in WP if given the chance.
> My main goal here is to find out how many people of all the subscribers are
> actually people who can wireframe, make comps, run usability testing, etc,

Hey Folks,

My name is Bruce Drummond. I'm a new media artist, designer, coder and
musician in my final semester in the MFA Design and Technology program at
Parsons the New School for Design in New York. I have a wide variety of
skills across many domains and 8+ years of industry experience. I use all
kinds of tools - including the command line - whatever is most efficient for
the task at hand.

I've been using Wordpress since Billy Strayhorn but most extensively in the
last 3 years, as a CMS for small to medium websites (Drupal in certain
cases). I do comps in Photoshop and wireframes in Omnigraffle/Illustrator
and more recently Pidoco <https://pidoco.com>.

I'm not sure how much time I can invest but I'll be thrilled to contribute!

My portfolio: http://portfolio.bruzed.com
My blog: http://www.bruzed.com

Cheers,
Bruce.