[wp-ui] First steps

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Wed Jan 20 01:08:56 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm Ryan McCue, and I'm mainly a PHP guy, though I, of course, do a lot
of work with HTML/CSS. I'm located on the Gold Coast, in Australia (UTC+10).

I aim to try and contribute in the same way as Shane, that is, helping
to translate ideas into code, though I can also contribute front-end
code, such as CSS and HTML. I'm also very particular about spelling and
grammar, so expect me to be checking any copy. :)

I usually hang out in the #wordpress-dev chat room, though I'm now
idling in #wordpress-ui. Don't expect me to be too active though, mainly
due to my timezone.

Previous work I've done is mainly on my own projects. I've designed and
implemented the UI for a web feed reader I develop, and I've very
recently redesigned a website for a gaming community.

I look forward to participating in the community.

(Also, to note, I think the list needs to be changed so the list's
address is the default replyee (heh), like wp-hackers)

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>