[wp-ui] First steps

Shane A. Froebel shane at bugssite.org
Tue Jan 19 19:59:38 UTC 2010

Jane and Co.,

Shane Froebel checking in!

Location: Long Island, NY, USA

I work with the WordPress development team and also being a core
contributor to the code (no commit). My background is mostly in PHP,
CSS, and XHTML. I am however pretty bad at designing something, but once
it's built, I can help code it.

My contribution will be in those skills sets above and testing the
interface and commenting on wireframes/mockups for refinement before
they get to a final design structure.

I usually hang out in #WordPress-dev, but not idling in #wordpress-ui.

My personal site is the only thing I really done that is published. I do
work another FT job and it's hard for me to be as active as I want to
be, but I do have goals to do this FT with the community that I grown to
be a part of.

That's about it! Talk to you all very soon!

P.S. 300... wow.

Your Friend, Shane
http://bugssite.org/