[wp-ui] Style Guide (Tabbed theme interface mockups)

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Feb 11 16:51:46 UTC 2010

On Feb 11, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Tracy Cannon wrote:
> Is there a wordpress style guide?
Matt Thomas had planned to write one when the styling of 2.7 was first
done, but other projects got in the way. I'd actually planned to post
a styleguide project as one of the items that people could help with;
there'll be a post on the UI blog about it next week.

> I've been playing with a way to unify or at least address all the
> versions of the Menu Management section that have been tossed around.
Good news: it looks like we'll be incorporating the Woo Custom
Navigation system into core. I've spoken with Woo and they are working
on turning their custom menu system into a core patch. Since everyone
likes their system, this should save us a lot of menu debate. It
allows for mixing pages, categories and external links, reordering, etc.