[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56876: WP_List_Table should prevent using dynamic properties as they are not allowed in PHP 8.2

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 10 17:26:58 UTC 2022

#56876: WP_List_Table should prevent using dynamic properties as they are not
allowed in PHP 8.2
--------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  antonvlasenko                   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * milestone:  6.1.1 => 6.2

Comment:

 At first, I was a +1 to include this in 6.1.1. However, this addresses
 only 1 specific class of potentially many with this issue.

 There is a really detailed plan for addressing this laid out in #56034,
 and I think that this should be evaluated within the context of that plan.

 It's highly preferable that all of the classes with this problem get fixed
 at the same time.

 Moving this to `6.2` to match the current milestone for #56034.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56876#comment:12>