[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56955: Unable to add blocks on WP 6.1 - "+" button in editor shows up only in certain condition

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 11:40:14 UTC 2022

#56955: Unable to add blocks on WP 6.1 - "+" button in editor shows up only in
certain condition
 Reporter:  kacper3355    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by kacper3355):

 For clarification: the video showing the comparison between WP 6.0.3 and
 WP 6.1 was recorded before the next one – in the first video I wrote that
 the buttton seems to be showing up randomly, but later I figured out a
 pattern and showed it in the next video.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56955#comment:1>