[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5429: Wordpress Plugin Framework: Simplication and Standardization for Plugin Development

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Dec 7 02:35:20 GMT 2007

#5429: Wordpress Plugin Framework: Simplication and Standardization for Plugin
Development
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  husterk                     |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                 |       Status:  new
Comment (by darkdragon):

 Your API is actually quite sexy. However, I think an adapter model would
 be better instead of using inheritance.

 I would rather use your class and apply a Template class to change the
 look and feel than to have it hard coded in the class itself. If you did
 it that way, then it would be possible for me to use your class, apply my
 template, and add my options.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5429#comment:2>