[wp-testers] I botched the WP3 Beta2 upgrade

Daniel Cameron jaffasoft at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:05:15 UTC 2010

All i have got is the old uploads folder and plugins folder (i deleted the
wp-content folder) from my old site with 2.9.2 and the database backup
saved.

Here goes... can i upgrade an full new install (upgrade wp3) from only the
WP3 Beta 2 download files at wordpress.org with only the above left??? I
damn well hope so.

Some instructions please i've tried this twiss now and 20 hours on it! I
invited someone before and i will invite someone again. If someone wants to
come in i can give u my ftp details to have a fiddle yourself. I'm getting
sick of it and i'm only just trying to install it. What's strange is i
upgraded 2.7 to 2.9.2 last week and not one problem. Though i don;t think
it's wp3 it's something i did!