[wp-testers] Pagination error in Install Plugins section

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Fri Jan 2 01:25:38 GMT 2009

I downloaded the new version of http.php, and it fixed the error for me
on that install.

I was able to replicate the same error on two other 2.7-final installs,
as well as a 2.8-bleeding edge install.

I did an automatic upgrade on the 2.8-bleeding edge install, and now
page 2 just returns the "An unknown error occured" message. Has this
been fixed in the trunk as well?

Kim

ps/ The word "occured" is mis-spelled - should be "occurred". You might
want to mention that to someone so they can fix it. ;)