[wp-testers] Pagination error in Install Plugins section

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Jan 2 01:09:45 GMT 2009

Uhhh.... Thats already handled properly..

Ok, It must be an error related to the Chunked decoding thats been fixed on
trunk and for 2.7.1

You can try installing the latest /wp-includes/http.php and see if that
fixes it for you:
http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/branches/2.7/wp-includes/http.php that'll
confirm if its the same bug i'm thinking of.