[wp-testers] Re: Replying To Comments In Backend

Elpie Lynne.Pope at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:50:18 GMT 2008

For WordPress <=2.6.3 I have been using Ozh' Absolute Comments plugin,
which gives almost the same functionality in the backend EXCEPT that
the post title link goes right to the post. On a busy blog its
important to be able to quickly refresh one's memory before replying
to comments.
I don't think I have responded to a comment from the actual post ever
since this plugin was released but I have always had to check the post
before writing my reply, so the current widget is really a backward
step for me.

I would really love to see that link changed to a link to the post
itself.