[wp-testers] Replying To Comments In Backend

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Mon Nov 17 10:41:27 GMT 2008

Well, if the overall purpose of that widget is not really for quickly
replying to comments then the link should be removed. One of two things
will happen. Either many people will state the same complaint I have or
they will want a way to see the full comment in order to reply to it.
Personally, I love replying to comments right from the dashboard but to
be honest, I usually visit the post via a link through an email and I do
my replies on the actual post.