[wp-testers] bugs

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 08:47:14 GMT 2008

I ran into a couple bugs tonight.

1) I moved a blog over from one server to another, both running the
latest and greatest WP 2.5.  I didn't move the themes over though.
This caused the WP2.5 to render a blank page.  My recollection was
that old WP versions would revert to default if the theme couldn't be
found.  This new version doesn't seem to do that, and you end up with
a blank page.

2) I had the WP-Cache plugin.  When I enabled it in WP 2.5 it
basically borked my whole install somehow.  I couldn't access the
admin panel or the main page - they just rendered white.  I fixed this
by removing the DEFINE from the wp-config.php file.  But it took me a
while to find out.

Good work though guys.

Duane