[wp-testers] Gallery / Archive Issue with some Themes?

Daniel Schoonover daniel at dangarion.com
Sun Mar 30 07:26:04 GMT 2008

Gallery issue with some theme archive pages.  Hi I'm trying to figure out
what needs adjusted in the archive pages to make them work with the gallery.

I'm having a problem where I get CSS code in my posts that have galleries in
them with modified version of the Handyman theme from WPdesigner.  Just
wondering what might need to be done to get it to work properly.

Here is an example of the problem.  If you go to this link the post labeled
"Pictures from Tonighs Recorded Breaking Game" you will see some CSS code
there and no gallery images.
http://www.dangarion.com/category/general-news/

They appear to work fine in everything other page, just not these pages
specifically.  Single and Main Index is fine.

--
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever..."
Daniel Schoonover