[wp-testers] smilies

Saki sakiwrotewhat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 07:00:17 GMT 2008

I'm not sure if emailing the issues is okay, or whether I'm supposed to fill
something out. If someone could tell me, I'd really appreciate it.

When I downloaded tonight's build, the "smilies" were located both in the
"includes" folder and in the main ftp area. Each individual smiley was
outside of the "includes" folder. When I removed them, my smilies
disappeared even though there's a "smilies" folder present in the includes
folder. Has the smilies location changed?

Thanks for visiting [sakiwrotewhat.com]!