[wp-testers] Having "script" enabled browser-dumb question

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Mar 29 00:19:58 GMT 2008

Yes,
TinyMCE is a Javascript application, and as such, requires scripting to be
enabled.
The Tags functionality also requires Javascript, but i thought
Tags/Categories were able to degrade gracefully.

Without Javascript enabled, it'll default to the Visual tab (if thats what
you had selected before turning it off) but the text area will simply
contain the HTML.