[wp-testers] Center

Annie lsandrsn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:23:17 GMT 2008

That would be cool. The point is, really, IMHO, on this entire issue,
to allow a variety of options that are easily customizable for anyone
who wants such an option, be it a wider writing area or a sidebar
with tags and categories or whatever.

Please do share if you indeed do write a plugin to help with these
things. I am not a coder - just a fairly savvy user so my attempt at
doing such would likely not turn out well. I'm sure if I had time to
do nothing but that, I could learn it but I don't have that kind of
time, unfortunately.

I really do think the new style and over-all feel of the 2.5
dashboard is awesome. It's just a few things seem to be rather limiting.

~ Annie