[wp-testers] Center

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Fri Mar 28 16:06:18 GMT 2008

> If there is going to be a plugin of some kind - hopefully sooner than
> later - to allow those of us who wish to move that section to the
> sidebar, I'm sure this will be beneficial to more than just a handful
> of users in the power user category and I can wait for that, though
> perhaps not too patiently. ;-) Unless it isn't going to be done until
> 2.6. If that's the case, I might just keep 2.3.3 until then - sadly.

I would prefer one that does the opposite. I'd like to move the stuff in the
sidebar to the bottom of the page and strect the contents out accross the
entire page. That way I have to scroll past all of the stuff I need to
remember bofore I can publish a post and I don't have a mostly empty sidebar
eating up part of my screen. I would imagine that this isn't real hard to do
woth a plugin and if someone else doesn't write one before I get the
time/inclination to do do I'll most likely start looking into how to go
about such a thing on my own. That's what is great about this software, and
open source in general: if you don't like what people have already done you
are free to make your own changes.

WordPress even provides an extensive plugin system specifically to allow you
to do so....