[wp-testers] AW: Write Page

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Mar 28 15:06:41 GMT 2008

Bryan Harley wrote:
> Some of these designs choices just seem so backwards though.

Alternate approaches would be welcome! If you have an idea for how the
write page could be different arranged or laid out, please mock it up,
write a plugin, or write a patch that implements it and we can test it
in a controlled environment. (Something I would be willing to foot the
bill for.)

To get changes into 2.6, the time to start is now. Like I said before,
there are no sacred cows and any reasonable suggestions are on the table
for 2.6.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://ma.tt | http://automattic.com