[wp-testers] Center

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 05:09:46 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:41 AM, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
>  Instead of coders or backend people dabbling with usability and using
>  anecdotal evidence about their family members and spouses, why not take
>  people for whom usability and design is their life's calling and
>  full-time job with a great body of work, have them talk to and more
>  importantly WATCH a statistically relevant sample of current and
>  potential WP users interact with the current design and architecture and
>  try to make it better with NO PRE-CONCEIVED NOTIONS of how it should
>  work, other than being guided by their research.

I agree, even though my spouse complains about the category placement too.

I know Happy Cog did testing and observation with the old design and
paper mockups of the new, but are there any plans for the firm to go
back and do the same testing with a working version of the 2.5 design,
as actually implemented?