[wp-testers] AW: Write Page

Annie lsandrsn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:15:43 GMT 2008

And I completely agree with Dawnne here. It's totally not the
scrolling that's the issue - it's the user friendliness of often used
fields.

Like the old saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I do like most of the other changes and upgrades but this one . . .
it's counter-productive and makes the whole design feel broken to me.

~ Annie