[wp-testers] Center

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Mar 27 23:50:49 GMT 2008

Les Bessant wrote:
> "Best choices" is always going to be a matter of opinion and
> perspective. Experience suggests that people can get used to things that
> are awkward and uncomfortable to use. This doesn't mean that the changes
> that they're adapting to are for the better.

Which actually think is what people did with older versions - adapted to
non-ideal things, but got used to it. I certainly did, but now that I've
gotten used to 2.5 going back to 2.3 (or earlier) is like nails on a
chalkboard.

> But the change to the write page makes
> no sense to me, and as you've seen from the comments here, I'm not alone.

Of course you're not alone, and one of the hardest things from release
to release is giving fair weighting the people savvy enough to
contribute to the development discussion directly, as you are, and those
whose voices we never hear.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://ma.tt | http://automattic.com