[wp-testers] Widgets [Change and Custom widgets]

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Thu Mar 27 21:05:11 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Vladimir Vuckovic
<vladimirchl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Change button in widgets isn't working. When I click change (beside remove button) it doens't change widgets... But I can change them if I click 'Enter' on title box.

Clicking Enter forces a page reload that saves the changes.  Clicking
Change doesn't do a save and reload.  You have to click "Save Changes"
at the bottom to make the changes stick.  Yes, this is confusing and
will be addressed later.

>  Than, I noticed that there're no option which allow us to have several custom options. In older versions, below widgets we had option to select how many 'Text' widgets we want to use, and here I can't see anything.

The option is no longer needed.  Widgets that allow multiple instances
can be added as many times as you like without setting an option.