[wp-testers] 2.5 RC2 where are post slugs gone?

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Thu Mar 27 20:51:16 GMT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2008 21:31:44 schrieb Ryan Boren:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Francesc Hervada-Sala
>
> <francesc at hervada.org> wrote:
> > Thank you Dawn and Ryan for your answers.
> >  I've used the trunk versions recently and already have seen this
> > behavior. A few days ago I played long with permalinks because of a
> > plugin I develop. But now I do not see this permalink any more.
> >  It is a nightmare, I've installed RC1 again, but I still do not see the
> > look at the code there is a function get_permalink_sample which returns
> > "" although the post exists and has a url.
> >  I am the only one with this problem? I have really no idea, what is
> > going on...
>
> Here are some questions to help us debug:
>
> What is your permalink structure?  Can you provide the permalink for a
> post that does not show the Permalink field in the editor?  Do you get
> any JS errors in the console?  If you have plugins activated, does the
> problem persist if they are deactivated?

Ryan,

I've installed wp localy, no option changes, default permalink structure.

No plugins (just akismet +hello dolly., both not activated)
Localization files wp-content/languages/ca.mo+ca.po
I try to edit the "hello world" post:
http://pc64.site/wp/?p=1

"JS errors in the console" sorry, don't know much about this, if I activate
the "errors console" I get no errors but many css warnings (such as "property
border-bottom-left-radius not found, declaration ignored")

Using Firefox on Linux, all the same as some days ago, when all worked ok.

Regards,

Francesc