[wp-testers] 2.5 RC2 where are post slugs gone?

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Thu Mar 27 20:25:33 GMT 2008

Thank you Dawn and Ryan for your answers.
I've used the trunk versions recently and already have seen this behavior. A
few days ago I played long with permalinks because of a plugin I develop. But
now I do not see this permalink any more.
It is a nightmare, I've installed RC1 again, but I still do not see the
at the code there is a function get_permalink_sample which returns ""
although the post exists and has a url.
I am the only one with this problem? I have really no idea, what is going
on...

Regards,

--
Francesc