[wp-testers] Supporting plugin tweaks to the new post edit form

Leo germani leogermani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:47:39 GMT 2008

also, Id like to ask if there are new Filters for the new added buttons "add
media/photo, video, etc", so I can customize via plugin the behavior of this
buttons (i.e. add a player when inserting a video/audio)

cheers

Leo,,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Kevin & Lorie Behrens <klbehrens at toast.net>
wrote:

> I'm developing a plugin that would like to insert "original author" and
> "creation date" right before "last edited".  (In case anyone wonders,
> this is based on plugin-stored postmeta and displayed only if the "post
> author" or date have been subsequently changed).
>
> Can we please have a do_action hook right before and right after the new
> "last edited" caption in edit-form-advanced?
>
> - Kevin

leogermani.pirex.com.br
leogermani.estudiolivre.org