[wp-testers] Title= versus Alt=

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:54:45 GMT 2008

Mae Paulino wrote:
> This is just in my opinion -- I think that it's because 2.5 is pretty much
> done already and right now, they're just polishing it up.. While it may be
> easy, we can't really blame them because it's already a "request" as oppose
> to something that needs to be fixed which is their main priority.

I agree with you. The other night I was just drinking and on a tirade.
The whole "or I'll kick your arse" thing was kidding sarcasm really...
and the swearing was just wrong. I shouldn't have disrespected the
lists, and kept the swearing out of my emails. I was just being a
drunken fool that night, and I'm sorry again. But yeah, I agree with
what you're saying though. 2.5 is about to ship out the door and the
feature request I was requesting is nill and void for THIS current version.