[wp-testers] Title= versus Alt=

Mae Paulino mae at lastleaf.org
Sun Mar 23 13:51:14 GMT 2008

This is just in my opinion -- I think that it's because 2.5 is pretty much
done already and right now, they're just polishing it up.. While it may be
easy, we can't really blame them because it's already a "request" as oppose
to something that needs to be fixed which is their main priority.

On 3/23/08, Mr. Awesome <theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com> wrote:

> Les Bessant wrote:
> > +1 for that, for maximum browser compatibility. Alt is used for hover
> > over in IE6 and below, and that still accounts for a huge percentage
> > of web users. While using title is more "correct", we should account
> > for what people are actually using...
>

> But but, they'd rather postpone this until 2.6 though...* cough *
> bullshit.
> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6344
>
> It shouldn't be THAT HARD to add this to the IMG button function... I
> know I'm not a coder..but the frivolous crap is

Mae Paulino | Front End Developer | Blogger
+63 921 647 4253 | YM: maepaulino
http://www.lastleaf.org
http://www.tech-hive.com