[wp-testers] Save and Continue Editing Button

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Mar 25 18:45:35 GMT 2008

On Mar 25, 2008, at 12:59 PM, Gene Steinberg wrote:
> A special thanks, Mark Jaquith, for taking the time to help me
> diagnose this problem. It's not something one would readily discover
> and I had to wrack my aging brain to find the solution. :) And
> thanks for your Subscribe to Comments plugin too. :)

Glad to help!

> In any case, I'm a happy camper with the latest builds of WP 2.5,
> especially Gravatars :) What's left before it goes to GM?

There are still some media management things with which I am not
happy.  But I don't know if we can realistically hold up the release
because of them.  Otherwise, I'm very happy with 2.5, and am running
it on my personal blog without problems.  So I'm thinking soon!

--
Mark Jaquith • http://markjaquith.com/