[wp-testers] Gallery

Xel xel at netgra.de
Tue Mar 25 15:26:58 GMT 2008

Hi Matt,
"I wonder how long before we see the first 2.5 compatible slideshow."
well - I've got a plugin with lightbox-slideshow and 2.5 support in work
(nearly finished, but TinyMCE integration is pain for me since I am not very
much of a JS guy AND i didn't found any way to create an insert dialog with
Tiny turned off... - any suggestions?) - but till now it only uses flickr
photosets (via api) as source.

Think I'll be able to get a releasable Version within the next 2 days.
Anyway it's a bit of a headache - TinyMCE Plugin is not compatible to
2.3.xand below, because of TinyMCE 2 and
2.5 with Tiny 3 isn't out now ;-)

Maybe I'll port this one to work with the built in gallery feature after i
finished it...

Alex