[wp-testers] Save and Continue Editing Button

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Mon Mar 24 22:12:17 GMT 2008

On Mar 24, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Gene Steinberg wrote:
> I tried this on two Intel-based Macs running 10.5.2.
>
> One is a first-generation 17-inch MacBook Pro with 2.16GHz Intel
> Core Duo and 2GB RAM.

Forgot to mention that I'm also using a MacBook Pro running Mac OS
10.5.2 (keep forgetting Safari is available for Windows).  Could you
privately send me login details for your WordPress 2.5 install?  It
can be a "Contributor" account (that can save, but not publish).

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/

Covered Web Services